Join us for a special event Celebrating God’s Faithfulness and the 40th anniversary of Tree of Life Christian Schools.
Friday, November 3rd 7:00-9:30pm at Westerville Christian Church
What are we Celebrating?
It is because of God’s faithfulness in every area that Tree of Life Christian Schools has been able to flourish for forty years.
How are we Celebrating?
We are inviting parents, alumni, staff and friends of Tree of Life to join us for a special evening on Friday, November 3rd, 2017 from 7-9:30pm. This event is a chance to gather, reminisce, and Celebrate God’s Faithfulness through:
- A lively reception with many scrumptious hors d’oeuvres and time to connect (and reconnect!) with others as you wish
- 40 Year Celebration Scholarship Giveaways
- Special worship montage led by Tree of Life alumni
- Performances by Current Students
- Recognition of key leaders spanning Tree’s history
- Congratulatory messages from special friends
- Testimonies from Tree of Life families
- A preview of a 40 year narrative – written by Jeff & Lezlee Knowles
Donate to Tree of Life
Every gift provides an immediate and direct benefit to Tree of Life students and faculty. Tuition and fees only cover a portion of the cost to educate our students at each of our three campuses. The Annual Fund allows our tuition and fees to remain affordable while covering the rest. Additionally, each year a portion of the Annual Fund is allocated to the Tuition Assistance Program, which enables more families to enjoy the blessings of a Tree of Life education.