JOG-A-THON FRIDAY MAY 12TH – NORTHRIDGE CAMPUS
- You may want to ask people Face-to-Face to Sponsor you for this important event. Please use the Sponsor Letter and Log above to help you collect donations from family and friends. All donations will be collected prior to the event. As with last year, there will be no pledges collected. Donations only.
Day of Jog-A-Thon
- TRACK DISTANCE: Students will either jog or walk the course (1 lap=1/5 mile).
- CLOTHING: Students may wear T-shirts, pants, sweats, or modest shorts. Tennis shoes are required! Please pay attention to weather conditions and dress accordingly! If it is damp or drizzling, we may still run outside!
- FOOD: An order form will be sent home for all students to order a hot dog lunch with snacks, drinks, etc. If a student will not be eating the prepared lunch, he/she should bring a disposable sack lunch. There will be a coffee food truck, Pitabilities food truck, and concession stand for all our guests to enjoy.
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: Please contact Julie Myers, (email@example.com or 614-784-2795), if you’d like to volunteer for the event.
- All buses will be picking the students up at the end of the school day at the Northridge Campus. If your child does not ride a bus, please make arrangements for your child to be picked up at 3:30pm at the Northridge Campus the day of JOG-A-THON. (Preschool and Kindergarten students will finish before 1:30pm).
- All after school care students will need to be picked up at the Northridge library.
- The rain schedule will only come into play when it is announced. Please check the website to see if the rain schedule is activated. Do not assume that we will be using the Rain Schedule.